Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Play Pals

If you ever want to keep your self busy, I recommend taking on your church's play group, all by your self. I designed a play group called "Play Pals". We met once a week back when my oldest boys were only one and two. We would often meet at a park or sometimes we would hit the road and visit our local zoo, get ice cream or have some other crazy adventure. To feel official I got on to Illustrator and created a manual using my own illustrations. Each week we had a theme and one or two coloring pages / activity pages. I also created a brochure, schedule and other weekly handouts using my drawings and Adobe Illustrators. Each week I also e mailed out reminders including a PDF of and invitation to the specific activity and time. This image shows part of a display I put together at our church building.

No comments:

Post a Comment