Friday, December 10, 2010

Count Down to Christmas Album

In 2006 I tried my hand at scrap-booking for the first time. This was my first completed project. It was a lot of fun (and work!) I know why I am not a scrap-booker and more of an all around crafter. (Is that a word!?!)
There is a page for each day in December leading up to Christmas. Each page contains a tag with a song, poem, or scripture to read or an activity to do. Honestly, we don't do the activities in this book each year, but I do get it out and look at its pages. By the way, I did not come up with the activities myself. I believe I found them in a "Friend" magazine from December a few years past.
At the time I had maybe 5 stamps... and they were all Halloween themed... so I decided to illustrate the album myself. It does make the book a bit more meaningful though it took more work. (Who has time for this stuff?? Apparently I thought I did...)
Merry Christmas! You made it to the end of the album!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment