Friday, October 15, 2010

Puzzle Pictures


Props to my friend Chris for this great idea and how to do it. Using 12 abc blocks I was able to put together a 6 sided puzzle. Since I have three sons I though it would be nice to place a current picture of each of them on one side along with a baby picture of each of them. Using Adobe Photoshop I dazzled up the pictures with a little digital scrap-booking. After printing, slicing and dicing, the images were ready to be adhered to the blocks with a little Super 77 (My FAVORITE brand of spray adhesive). After everything was in place it was time to go old school and get out the Mod-Podge. That has protected the surfaces and kept all the pictures in place when the kids play with them. Right, you thought they were for decorative purposes only? Is anything just for decoration when you have kids? No.







2 comments: