Friday, October 15, 2010

On the bright side of Mono

At the end of July I found myself to be... S-I-C-K. The doctor suspected mono and I found myself on the couch for several days. Gracious friends brought meals and cared for kids. When I wasn't sleeping I found a great way to pass time. Card making! it worked out great because when all was said and done, and I was back on my feet again, I had plenty of Thank You notes ready to go!
Props to Stampin' Up and their Template to make 16 cards out of one 12x12 patterned paper and 8 solid 12x12 cardstock pages.
Cute stamps, right? I love finding stamps at Garge Sales!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards! That is a great way to pass the time... the rest of us just sit and watch TV, but whatever... :) Of course, I LOVE the quilt! Great job!

    ReplyDelete