Friday, October 15, 2010

Chore Chart


The day I found an laminator / bookbinder on clearance at Wal-Mart for $20.00 changed my life. No, not really. It has been a lot of fun though. One evening I went looking for a great chore chart to print out and had no luck so it was off to the old drawing board for me. I put together this little octopus and laminated it. Each leg has a chore written in dry-erase marker on it. When the chore is complete the leg can be put in place on the octopus. Pretty simple, pretty fun, and really pretty effective. The boys look forward to seeing what new chores will be posted and enjoy putting the octopus together.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I seriously have to have this. What can I pay you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable!! Okay - I've told Melissa and now I'm telling your personally.... you should go into business! Sell these cute things on etsy! There are couple different ways you could do it. Either sell it as a finished piece or sell it unfinished so they can color and finish as a downloadable PDF. I see girls selling their own stuff all the time as downloadable patterns. We need to talk!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... sounds like a good idea! (a little intimidating too!)

    ReplyDelete