Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thank You Gifts for Teachers


We survived! Actually, we may have even thrived! This year marked a few big milestones my boys. Danny went into all day Kindergarten and Jared started the 4 year old half day Kindergarten program. They did great, and I was able to relax and enjoy some quiet afternoons. To celebrate some fabulous teachers I made these signs for them to hang in their classrooms. Using the previously scanned in images I have of my animal ABC paintings I was able to put together these names. I then printed them onto clear 8 1/2 " x 11" labels and adhered them to flat canvas' that I painted a neutral color. The velvet rick-rack was a nice touch I thought.

1 comment:

  1. Next time we are together I owe you a disk of digital scrapbook materials and you owe me a disk of these images... I want to print a book.

    ReplyDelete