Thursday, June 2, 2011

Baby Bibs!

Total props to my dear friend Melissa Archer for the pattern for these bibs. Before we moved away from Wisconsin she gave me a copy of her pattern and I was so delighted when I unpacked it and had something to do in this new town! She always makes some for the new babies in the ward back home. The tradition lives on now here in Utah.

With a little thought I was able to divide the pattern up and use two or four different fabrics for one bib.

The bib in the middle is made out of scraps from Joshy's baby quilt. He was pretty excited to see it.


A set of green bibs all ready to be given away.

I learned how to put on snaps with this project and have gone a little snap happy. The back of the bibs in "black-out" fabric and works great for stopping stains from leaking through. Sometimes I just put the bibs on backwards so that I can simply wipe the stains off.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment