Friday, December 16, 2011

Heavenly Popcorn

First of all, a BIG shout-out to all of my neighbors! Thanks for all the Christmas goodies! You might live in Utah if on a Monday night, before Christmas, your doorbell rings 5 or 6 times with families bringing you holiday goodies! Not kidding! Our first year in our home in Sun Prairie I took treats and cards to my neighbors. I got some funny looks. Apparently this was not a common custom back on Kelly St. Having said that, I was not planning on delivering treats this year, but... then I just couldn't resist. *smile* I hope this box is full enough!


Our Family loves this stuff, so Merry Christmas to you, here is the recipe!

Heavenly Popcorn

2 Bags Microwave Popcorn

1 12oz. bag White chocolate Chips

Pop corn, making sure to remove all un-popped kernels.

Melt Chocolate chips in microwave. Cook on high for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat 2 more times. (Be sure to use a dry metal or plastic spoon!)

Pour chocolate over popcorn and stir.

Lay out mixture on wax paper to set.

(Optional toppings: drizzle melted milk chocolate chips or crushed candy canes onto popcorn before it dries).

No comments:

Post a Comment