Monday, July 26, 2010

"Love Rocks"

My best friend from High School is getting married so I just had to make her one of my original "Love Rocks". What is really special about this design is that I made a new template. This box is all done using digital scrap-booking through Adobe Photoshop. I went ahead and designed all my own paper and elements and scanned in my own ribbon etc. I played around with it and came up with this. Unfortunately I printed all my designs and then went to pick up a blank box the night before I headed out of town for her Bridal Shower. It turns out that my blank boxes have been discontinued! Fortunately I had this black box on hand in my basement and was able to re-print my design to fit it. Lesson learned though, have the box on hand before you design and print all of your packaging to fit it!

I labeled the box with their names along with their wedding date.

Inside is the actual rock that I have painted along with a poem explaining what to do with the Lobe Rock.What would any product be without actual Directions and a Warning? There is even a bar code on the other side which uses their wedding date as the code. I had way too much fun with this!

1 comment: